How to use VSM Help
- VSM Help can be found from various places within your log-in to VSM. You can also go directly to the VSM Help "Welcome Page" at http://vsm7help.vsmtools.com/ You can add this page to your favorites and keep it running while you use the editor.
Setting up Google Analytics
At Gumption, Inc. we setup Google Analytics for you during the initial website development phase.
eMail access through my web browser
Yes, you can get your e-mail through the web-based email client. You will be able to access your email at any computer with a internet connection. Login by simply directing your browser to http://email.gumptioninc.com
You will then need to use your username and password to login.
Set-up e-mail client
If your having problems receiving your e-mail, please verify the following information:
- The mail pop server. It should be i.e. "mail.yourdomain.com". In Outlook and Outlook Express, it is found under Tools-Accounts-Properties-Servers.
- The pop server login username. You should use your assigned username that ends with @domain.com, i.e. "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- The pop server login password. You must use the correct lower and upper cases. If you are missing your username or password, contact customer support at email@example.com .
My e-mail doesn't seem to send
If your having problems sending Mail:
- Verify you are using the correct outgoing/smtp server. It should be, i.e. "mail.yourdomain.com". Please refer to your mail client help file for where the information is set. In Outlook and Outlook Express, it is found under Tools-Accounts-Properties-Servers.
- If you are getting the message that relaying is denied, make sure your reply to and from address is the same address you are trying to log in with. Another solution may be to turn on server authentication for outgoing messages in your mail client. If you do this, make sure the settings for this feature are set to use the same account information as your incoming/pop server.